Tuesday 1 March 2016

Creative Challenge March 2016- Springtime

Hello!
Welcome to our monthly blog challenge!
A big thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. We had lots of fabulous entries and I will be announcing the winner of February's challenge in the next couple of days.


We have decided to change the way the Creative Challenge is run, and we have implemented several new things!
Please read below, so you know what is happening!

This month the challenge theme is Springtime.

You can interpret it any way you like, as long as there is rubber stamping in it.

To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper
In addition,  starting this month,  you can enter the same challenge on Facebook!  
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join in. 
There will be a prize for the Facebook challenge, as well as the blog challenge!
And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!
Here is a little bit of creativity for you from the Creative Team to help you get started....


Gemma

I hope you are ready to join me and my team mates for a new challenge. 
Springtime always makes me think of butterflies. 



I used butterflies from  butterflies #2 to create this accordion book, along with some other bits and bobs, Head over to my blog if you would like to know more.

Let us use another sardine can and fill it with a bicycle and flowers...

I used Debbie Cotton's bicycle and flowers, and the butterfly from the Encyclopedia Botanica from the Floral stamps. More details on my blog

Jennie
I created this card with tag holder using just Distress inks in Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber and Lucky Clover. I used one of the Gibson Girls, and the 2 new Floral backgrounds , stamping them in Black Archival.

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too, and we look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Have a creative month
Jennie

24 comments:

sarascloset said...

Beautiful springtime inspiration from the design team! I never get tired of those sardine cans! Wow! You ladies rocked it! And I have noted the new rules; I hang my head in shame for my enthusiasm of the past two challenges; I do that sometime! :):) Congrats on the Facebook page, too! Hugs!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Spring is wonderfully displayed in the Dt creations & is noticeable here in Central TX. Made a note of new rule of limit of 3 entries. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Went to FaceBook and asked to join. Will ck back to enter my entry there.
Melissa
"Sunahine HoneyBee"

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the challenge - I hope my flowers are 'sringy' enough :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Jannet said...

Beautiful Springtime art from the Design Team !
I have added my little Springtime creation.
Let's hope the weather starts to become more spring like soon!

ionabunny said...

Lovely makes from the DT. Looking forward to spring. Joined the fb group for double the fun. Hugz

JennyH said...

Lovely work by the Creative Team, thanks again for a great challenge, springtime is such a nice theme . . . lots of flowers and butterflies and pretty colours : )

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh I am loving these bright and happy designs from the team! Great inspiration! <3

Jean said...

Great inspiration work from the DT, a lovely theme.
I have entered my springtime card.
Jean x

Darnell said...

Your team inspiration is amazing! I have many friends here, but this is my first time playing! Thank you for the fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Debbie said...

Beautiful art work from the design team! So glad I could get into this challenge! Thank you for the challenge! Hugs and Wishes.

Debbie

Drea Slee said...

Fabulous work from the DT! Thanks for the challenge, I just entered!

Janis said...

Absolutely stunning work by the team!! Beautiful projects for a lovely time of year. Thank you for this challenge!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Thanks to the DT for their wonderful Springtime inspiration X

Helen said...

Such beautiful & creative inspiring projects from the DT!
Helen x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge it was lovely to be able to play here again
MaggieH

Pawsitively Creative said...

Come on Spring! Getting the showers right now but ready for some hot days! Awesome sauce pieces by the lovely DT! ~Niki

hazel said...

Lovely samples from the DT, I've just added mine.
xxx Hazel.

Debbie said...

What a fun challenge! Love the DT inspirations! Fabulous creations!

Arty Beginnings said...

Wow, such beautiful work from the Design Team - exciting to join your challenge for the first time

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another fun challenge and the gorgeous inspirations too Karen x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great DT samples, just about to add my offering. Happy Easter ladies x

CarolynLakin said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT x have added my creation to your challenge x
Happy Easter
Carolyn

Debbie said...

What a great blog! I have entered my humble offering of Spring xx