Wednesday 26 August 2015

'Bliss' Mixed Media creation by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

Have you seen new butterfly stamps at Artistic stamper, they are so ...beautiful. My today's mixed media piece is with them as a focal point.



I've taken photos while making this..hope you will enjoy the process.


I started with adhering book page onto the thick cardstock. Applied gesso as I was creating lots of layers.

  
I stamped Decay Swirls with Java Bean ink.



I used Dylusion paints  Vibrant turquoise and Crushed Grape here. 
I also used White Linen paint through alpha stencil.


With honeycomb stencil and Evergreen bough DI I created next layer. I also stamped music notes.


Dylusion inks works beautifully on paints, I used Lemon Zest ink for more texture.


I spritzed Lemon zest dylusion ink on paper and on that I stamped these butterflies. Cut them out to adhere with 3d foam.


here is full reveal...


Isn't is pretty! don't forget to try new stamps from Artistic stamper this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Products Used from Artistic Stamper:


6 comments:

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Gorgeous piece !!!

Unknown said...

Stunning piece! Love the vibrant colours....

Jackie PN said...

Shilpa, this is gorgeous! I love the vivid colors and the yellow especially- as it POPS!
xo

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Carol said...

A gorgeous piece Shilpa.

Notations of a Crafter said...

Gorgeous piece Shilpa, love the colours